Software Development Services
Acmeta offers full-cycle software development services, including requirements analysis, software architecture design, usability analysis, user interface and visual design, coding, and testing, with strong focus on leading edge technologies:
- Mobile: iPhone and embedded Linux applications
- Rich Internet Applications: Adobe AIR, Flex, web browser plugins (IE, Mozilla XUL)
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook applications (FBML, FBQL), MySpace applications (OpenSocial)
- Web 2.0: AJAX (jQuery, Prototype), Web Services (REST, JSON, SOAP, OAuth), LAMP (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL), Java, .NET
Acmeta has expertise in a wide range of software development methodologies: RUP, MSF, SCRUM, XP, PMBOK. We are able to offer the right process for your project, and tailor it to your needs.
Acmeta has experienced engineers, who were developing the solutions for Embedded Linux (Montavista and Debian-based flavors), iPhone OS as well as the firmware for the mobile platforms: FSL, Qualcomm using pure C and BREW. We also have experience of Integration of Bluetooth (BlueZ) stacks and DPMR stacks.
The extreme success of Apple Appstore pushes a lot of companies to the development of the iPhone clients and/or clones of their products to iPhone. Acmeta has a pool of developers with Mac OS and Objective C background, who are able to join the existing teams as well as take the whole part of iPhone development.
Rich Internet Applications
Rich Internet Applications (RIA) are one of the emerging trends, supported by companies like Google, Microsoft and Mozilla. Acmeta has deep expertise developing RIA applications using technologies such as Adobe AIR and Flex, Mozilla XUL, and IE Plugins.
Social Media and Web 2.0
Acmeta provides the services to enhance the Consumer Experience by using social web and convergence of Mobile and PC technologies. We are able to develop and roll out systems which will help to establish the auditory and monetize it through different possible business models. Acmeta is able to apply the specific industry experience to develop tailored solutions which will leverage the traditional use cases and Web 2.0 user experiences. Our expertise includes developing Twitter, Facebook and MySpace applications.
Acmeta offers marketing, financial and technological consulting services with strong focus on leading edge media - mobile and social web. We offer full-cycle services ranging from single research to full business strategy development (competitive analysis, marketing strategy, branding, monetization strategy, business modeling, financial modeling, business plan development), with special expertise in:
- Web analytics planning and implementation (Google Analytics and other tools)
- Internet advertisement campaigns planning, execution and monitoring (Google AdWords, Yahoo Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Selection of technology stack, high-level software architecture development, software development methodology selection and implementation.